Educational Assistance Program
Orang Asli Student Encouragement Education Scheme Guidelines
A strategy towards excellence in education and to help ease the burden of Orang Asli parents to finance the schooling and education of their children.
|NO.||TYPE OF ASSISTANCE||ASSISTANCE RATE|
|1||Transportation Fee||RM13.10 – RM30.00/day (Depending on locations)|
|2||Pocket Money for Secondary School Students||RM2.00 /Student|
|3||Breakfast Ration Supply for students in rural schools||RM2.00 / Student|
|4||Personal needs at Hostels (toothbrush, soaps , etc.)||RM200.00 / Student|
|5||Fees and Miscellaneous (Students that doesn't receive KWAMP)||RM120.00(Secondary School) RM80.00(Primary School|
|6||School uniform (Standard 1 and Form 1 only)||RM 45.00(male) RM 46.00(female)|
Prerequisites for the Education Assistance Incentive Scheme:
- Applicants are Orang Asli in accordance with Act 134: Aboriginal Peoples Act 1954 (amendment 1974).
- Income of the parent / guardian is less than RM2, 000.00.
- Students enrolled in the Fully / Partially Aided Schools only are eligible for this assistance.
- UPSR, PMR, SPM and STPM Motivational/Excellence Programmes.
- Score A Programmes
- Mesra Didik Programmes
- Learning Visits
Entry of Excellent Student to MRSM
- Obtain 4As and above
- Results for Science and Mathematics are A